Analytical Services, Inc. (ASI) is proud to have been accredited / certified by the organizations listed below. Accreditation by National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) Recognized Accreditation Bodies is recognition of the quality of ASI’s staff and the rigor of our quality assurance and quality programs.
ASI is pleased to announce:
- ASI is accredited by New York State (NYS DOH ELAP) to provide Legionella testing for compliance with NYS and NYC regulations (Lab #12021, ISO Method 11731).
- ASI is certified by the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) ELITE Program (Legionella) and has been since 2009, the first year of the ELITE program.
- Our laboratory holds Primary TNI/NELAC accreditation for EPA Method 1623.1 and the EPA Consensus Method for Determining Groundwaters Under the Direct Influence of Surface Water Using Microscopic Particulate Analysis from the Florida Department of Health.
- ASI received full approval from the USEPA to perform Cryptosporidium analyses for the second round of the Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule (LT2 Round 2).
- ASI received State Approval to perform LT2 Round 2 compliance analyses from more than 25 states.
Please contact ASI for copies of current certificates and fields of accreditation.